Dental exams and Teeth Cleaning play a primary fundamental role in Preventative Dentistry. Dental exams and regular teeth cleaning can often help to prevent problems before they start. Detecting problems early helps prevent larger ones We offer a comprehensive dental exam and cleaning process.
Your Dental Exam Will Include:
- First–gentle and thorough care!
- Examine your overall oral hygiene
- Examine your bite and jaw alignment
- Inspect for signs of tooth decay, root decay, bone disease and gum disease
- Remove stains, plaque, and tartar from your teeth
- Demonstrate proper teeth cleaning if necessary.
- Take dental X-rays and do other diagnostic procedures as necessary
Prior to your dental exam, we will inquire about any health issues, medications you’re taking and how they may play a role in any treatment performed. We will create a treatment plan for any dental treatment needs that works for you. We are happy to take the time to discuss options and help find a solution for the troubles you are having. Call Thomas Bogan DDS at our Boulder Dental Office if you have any questions.